ORM was established in 1967 by brothers Ferruccio and Renzo Mazzotti who, after building up many years experience in the plastic material field, decided to start manufacturing laminates and light covers in GRP, commonly known as FIBERGLASS.
ORM is one of the leading companies specialized in the design, production, installation, assistance and sale tanks for the chemical and food industry, pressure filters and systems for treating wastewaters. The factory is set out over a surface area of 50.000 m², which includes 1.000 m² of office and service area, 6.000 m² of production area and 2.000 m² of storage area.
Staff professionalism and training
Versatile, streamlined organisation
Attentive to technological innovations
The permanent principles underlying the company quality policy, according to the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 9001 standard are:
• satisfaction of the interested parties; < br /> • compliance with the requirements of applicable directives, standards, regulations and laws;
• product quality in compliance with safety and environmental regulations;
• consolidation and growth of the company structure throughout continuous improvement;
• respect for safety and health in the workplace;
• the use of equipment complying with the legal regulations on safety;
• workers training;
• the adoption of procedures to identify emergencies and prepare emergency plans.
On the basis of the aforementioned principles, the management elaborates the strategic objectives assigning them to the responsible functions, monitors their progress and measures the results during periodic reviews.